Tuesday 6 August 2013

Toddler Time - The Stairs

Here's a fun game you can play. You need a toddler, a bag of things to support that toddlers existence, a stroller, a broken elevator, and a home quite a few floors off the ground.  The goal of the game is to survive. Not in an abstract way, you win by simply resisting the urge to give up and let yourself die.

If the game seems too easy, you can try using a heavier toddler.  Of course you may be restricted to whichever toddler you have available.  I have been playing with a 30 pound version.

If every time you get to the top of the stairs you get a point, then my score is 4, though I have more than a dozen points at the two player game.  I anticipate scoring up a few more points before I stop having a broken elevator to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment