Wednesday 8 July 2015

Final Fantasy V Four Job Fiesta

I picked up Final Fantasy V for iOS, so I thought I might as well do the four job fiesta. I don't think the rules are very well spelled out, so I'm not sure if I'm technically not supposed to be playing the iOS version. I'm sure I'll be able to avoid any extra content for this run anyway.

The basic idea, though, is that you get one job per crystal and can only use the jobs you were assigned.

I tweeted my registration to their bot and got my first job: Thief. It's hard for me to imagine going through a final fantasy game without the ability to steal, so this is the class for me. On the other hand, it means I will not have white mage or black mage, and it means that there might be a lot of leveling up in my future. At least until I get to the second crystal whether or not I can beat a boss will entirely depend on whether or not I have enough strength and health to just attack them down.

Naturally I can't stream this because I'm playing it on an iPod, and I'm not really set up to stream anyway. Still, the thing goes until September 1 and I think I should be able to find enough time to finish it by then, especially being able to play on the subway when I go back to work soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment